Own the outdoors with this go-anywhere do-anything axe. Named after its 1st-century Norse forebear the Skeggox is a compact bearded axe built to withstand the test of time. Designed by James Williams this modern incarnation uses a full tang for exceptional strength and SK-5 carbon steel for superior edge retention. Go ahead make the Vikings jealous.
From camping to backpacking and survivalism the Skeggox is a capable companion for outdoor adventures big and small. The bearded blade extends the cutting edge out to nearly 5 inches while minimizing weight and provides a hold directly behind the blade for precision work such as shaving wood.
Versatility is further enhanced by a contoured lightweight glass-reinforced nylon handle that provides multiple grip options. Weighing under 2 pounds and measuring just over 12 inches long the Skeggox is small and light enough to take anywhere. The included thermoplastic sheath and clips also allow it to be strapped to a backpack keeping it secure and out of your way while on the move.
- High Performance Steel: SK-5 carbon steel holds an edge well
- Enhanced Protection: Powder coating improves corrosion resistance
- Strong and Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Secure Grip: Contoured handle for exceptional control
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplatic sheath with compatible Molle clip mounting options