Smith’s 2-Step Knife Sharpener features two tungsten carbide blades with pre-set angles to ensure the perfect edge every time. Three or four strokes through the carbide sharpening slots will restore the edge on a very dull knife. The two crossed ceramic rods also have pre-set angles and provide a smooth finished edge to already sharp knives. It is lightweight portable comes with a lanyard hole and has non-slip rubber feet for added safety. Excellent for use on all types of knives especially filet knives.
- Crossed Carbide Blades
- ProvideQuick Edge Setting
- CrossedCeramic Rods Provide a Razor Sharp Edge
- Preset Sharpening Angles Provide Guaranteed Results
- Non-Slip Rubber Feet for Added Safety
- Excellent for use on all types of knives especially filet knives
|Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic