Like its bigger brother the Collateral the Turismo flipper stays hidden in the stainless steel handle when it is open. With a handle length of 3.8 inches it will not take up much space in the pocket yet users can easily achieve a four-finger grip. Its black PVD coating adds an extra-stealthy look to your loadout. The blade is similarly compact at 2.8 inches. A gently curved belly provides ideal cutting power for everyday tasks. Finally the custom backspacer includes small hexagon-shaped cutouts for a little added interest. The Turismo proves that small knives can deliver big features and big performance.
- Sleek compact Kershaw with hidden flipper in the open position
- D2 high-carbon tool steel blade is highly wear resistant tough offers excellent edge retention
- Black-oxide coating adds stealthy look and corrosion resistance
- Opens quickly and smoothly with Kershaw's assisted opening and bronze phosphor washers
- Custom backspacer; deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for left/right carry
PLEASE NOTE THAT OLDER MODELS USE KERSHAW'S ASSISTED MECHANISM WITH KVT BALL BEARINGS. CURRENT PRODUCTION MODELS SWITCHED TO ASSISTED WITH BRONZE PHOSPHOR WASHERS.
|Modified Drop Point
|8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
|Stainless Steel Black Oxide
|Pocket Clip, Reversible
|No. of Blades